Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Day 28

DAY 28: Finished
I decided, instead of waiting until I got home to finish uploading the CCRs, my group and I decided to try and find out how to do this without using Google Drive. We created accounts on a website called Scribd.com which is kind of like Canva, but with with books as well. We used Scribd to upload our PowerPoints and then to create and embedded link which will cause the PowerPoints to show up instead of having to take a link to them. We then took the link and switched Blogger to HTML and pasted the link into this. After that we checked each other's blogs to see if it worked without any blue coating or glitches.

There was also a problem with my first CCR that wouldn't let me update a problem and then upload it to Scribd. I had to go into my blogger and constantly edit my first CCR until blogger had the changes appear on my actual blog. Once my blogger finally updated my CCR, my project was finished and I had to go back into Blogger and switch the modes from HTML back to Compose.

No comments:

Post a Comment