Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Day 25

DAY 25: Fixing the Questions and Answers/Title
Today, I decided to start adding polishes to the Q&A page and the title. For the Q&A page, my teacher helped me decide if the background was right for the page. Previously, the background was a dark image of a beach to help the text pop out since it was white. I decided that the background wasn't that fitting for the magazine so I changed the background to a gradient background that is purple with a shade in the top corner. I also decided to add polishes to the cover to make it seem like a traditional hip-hop magazine. I added a background behind the title and separations between each of the featured cover-lines and the main story. I also experimented with "The Music Experts" being inside a hexagon like my fellow group members, but it felt like too much to clutter my cover and it felt extremely out of place on my cover as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment