DAY 23: Finishing the Q&A
Today, I finished up the rest of my Q&A session with my artist about his career, personality, attributes, etc. I decided to change the background because the white text clashed with the bright lights in the picture. I believe that white text fits the best for this interview, so I scrapped the picture and found a new darker background with waves in the background which added a nice aesthetic, in my opinion, to the page. I also changed the title of the Q&A since the title "Questions and Answers" was just a placeholder title until I could think of a more traditional rap magazine title. I decided to go with "The Come Up Interview: K.Walden." It's kind of bland, but I can't think of an extremely interesting title for something like a Q&A. Regarding the picture, I shrunk the background picture down and put it in a sweet spot above the text. I also changed the interviewer's (me) name to "TCU" instead of "Me" and I changed the name "Walden" to "KW" to lessen the room the whole name takes up.

No comments:
Post a Comment