DAY 21: Starting the Article
Today, I began writing the article for my two page spread. After interviewing my artist I realized how he wanted to be portrayed to the general public as a rapper and hip-hop fans in general. I began by talking about his analytics, which with how a lot of rappers now a day act, matter a lot to boost ego and help them continue what they enjoy and love. I continued by writing about his style and personality, which will go more in depth in the Q&A, that makes him one of, if not, “the best new rapper to come out of Florida. I began the second paragraph by talking about my artist’s overwhelmingly positive reviews by both his audience and music reviewers/professionals that actually know what they’re talking about while reviewing hip-hop and rap content. Due to technical difficulties I wasn’t able to continue writing the beginning of my article. I would have written and gone more in depth about his bodies of work and his rapping style that makes him “the best new artist coming out of Florida.” My subject and I are also working to change the artist’s name to something more along the lines of an actual rapper, so K. Walden is just a placeholder name for now.

No comments:
Post a Comment