Monday, December 9, 2019

Day 24

DAY 24: Finishing Touches
Today, I began adding touch-ups to my magazine to make it seem more like an actual magazine rather than a project. I continued to look at other hip-hop magazines to see what they had that made them seem like an actual hip-hop magazine. I started to put filters on my pictures to make the pictures seem like they were taken in more of a photo shoot setting and less like they were just pictures taken on a cell phone. The filter I ended up using was a filter called "Summer." It makes the pictures look like they were taken right as the sun was going down which provides perfect lighting for most of my pictures. On my article picture, I used a filter called "Festive,"  because it made the lighting and the plants pop out more than they actually were. It makes the plants look fresher and greener without destroying the whole atmosphere of the photo. It also brightens up the lighting around the artist's face which is sort of a spotlight on him showing that he is the subject of the photo. On the cover page, I might add more, but so far I've added a bar code for scanning the price like every magazine has on its cover. I did this to add to the traditional magazine cover as all magazines have a bar code on them.



No comments:

Post a Comment