DAY 20: Main Story Template
Today, I decided to look around for different templates that would fit my magazine the best stylistically. I decided to use a travel magazine template as it's main picture was enough space for me to put a feature picture of my artist and it had enough space to begin my article. The picture I used has bright colors and great lighting to show features of nature while depicting the artist as the main subject of the photo. The colors in the picture also contrast the dark atmosphere that the article's colors feature. They pull the attention straight to the picture and the great cinematography my artist is involved with. In the center of the page there is the artist's name (in case the reader didn't already know) which should lead the reader's eyes in quick succession from the picture to title to article/interview. The second page template seems like the right amount of room to finish up the article with a quick Q&A which will provide any extra details that hip-hop fans will need to know before diving into the artist's discography and personality.
No comments:
Post a Comment