Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Day 22

DAY 22: Finishing the Articles
Because I didn’t completely finish the Q&A section of my article, I decided to work with one of my group members to come up with questions for his rapper persona. I asked general questions about what his best attribute is and why hip-hop fans should start listening to his music. I also asked questions about some of his most famous songs, specifically a song called “Switchit” which my artist decides to go in depth about how sometimes you can’t trust your closest friends while being famous because they want to use you. He then used the example of rapper 6ix9ine who recently has been called a “snitch” by most people in the hip-hop scene because of what he told the court about his gang. With this example, my artist was able to really show the meaning behind one of his hit songs. I also decided to change the background of the Q&A page to a picture of the artist looking into the sunset which in my eyes it’s essentially him looking into his near future and how he’ll have to work for his stable spot in the hip-hop industry.
(Unfinished product)

No comments:

Post a Comment