Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Day 27

DAY 27: Uploading the Magazine and CCRs
Today, I'm finishing up my project as a whole. Within the past three days, I finished up all my CCRs and I've been finished with my magazine for a while. So, regarding this, I've been trying to figure out  how to upload both to my blog. My group and I have been having trouble uploading our PowerPoints to the blog, but we have had no problems uploading the magazine. There is no option on blogger where you can upload a file (that we know of) so we have no clue so far how to put the PowerPoint portion onto our blogs.

After searching for solutions to this problem, I discovered that files can be uploaded through use of Google Drive. The main problem with this is the fact that Google Drive is blocked at the school I'm at, so I need to find a way to work around this. One of my group partners thinks the best idea is just to move the PowerPoint online and then upload it from there, but it doesn't seem to be working that well, so I'm going to see if I can finish uploading these PowerPoints at home and then finally finishing the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment