DAY 26: Beginning the CCR
For the last few days, I have been working on the CCR portion of this project. I have had to go over all of the intricacies of my magazine and how aspects of technology were used during the creation of my magazine. I decided to use PowerPoint to provide the responses to these questions for many reasons. A major reason was because PowerPoint is what i was the most familiar with prior to this project. I have been making PowerPoints for years, so I know all of the properties that make PowerPoints appealing to an audience. I went through and answered all of the questions thoroughly on different slides while adding transitions between each slides to add at least some visuals to my PowerPoint since I don't want to overdo animations. If I were to do this it would clutter my CCR and distract from what it's actually used for. I used a template that is mostly used for job presentations as to create my responses to the questions. This template provided me with a aesthetic design that isn't distracting, but is easy on the eyes and very appealing.

No comments:
Post a Comment