Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Day 8

DAY 8: Fonts and Colors
Today, my group and I decided to try find what font and colors we would be putting on our magazine. We chose the font "Adumu Regular" because we feel like it fits our genre well as the letters are bold and they stand out in contrast to the picture I already had as my mock background. We also chose the color red as our font because it represents aggressiveness, represents danger, and it captures the attention of someone looking at the cover. This color is used by the already popular hip-hop magazine: XXL. XXL uses red and white as they stand out on their cover and it is instantly recognizable what magazine it is. I have an example from Canva showing my mock cover and the new red font that should be an attention grabber for my audience and those interested in "The Come Up"


No comments:

Post a Comment