Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Day 10

DAY 10: Photo Shoot Planning
Yesterday, my group and I decided to plan on when to shoot photos for our magazine. We plan to meet at a house of one of the group members and take pictures that look like they will be perfect for a magazine. As I mentioned previously, I am going to take a picture of one of my group members on their roof, reenacting the 2014 Forest Hills Drive J.Cole album cover. We are ordering backdrops and plan to use  actual photo taking techniques to accurately display the atmosphere/mood of our whole magazine. We are also hoping that we have time to get clothes from Goodwill that will emulate what a rapper would wear for a photo shoot. For example, items like big jewelry, over-sized clothing, stuffed animals, etc. We are also planning on making our actors (Us) to look as close to the most generic rappers as possible. Maybe use of face tattoos or fake grills. One of us plan to look like this:

Image result for generic rapper

No comments:

Post a Comment