Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Day 18

DAY 18: Table of Contents Brainstorm
Today, since I am finished with my cover, I decided to work on my table of contents to show the different stories in my magazine. Before I can think of any stories, I have to find a template that will be able to fit 10-12 stories in it that are actually interesting. Because the table of contents will include every page, I need to think of stories that will hold the reader's attention by just looking at the title. For example, one of the cover stories I put on my cover was "Tory Lanez Drops Anticipated album: Chixtape 5." This album was a very highly anticipated album for months on end, so maybe the reader, if they are interested in R&B more than hip-hop, will want to read about Tory Lanez rather than K. Walden. This gives diversity throughout my whole magazine as there will be something for everyone to enjoy while reading "The Come Up."

Template for Table of Contents:

No comments:

Post a Comment