Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Day 13

DAY 13: Picture Day!
My partners and I decided to take our pictures to place in the magazine the day before writing today's blog. We met together at one of my group member's house and put on different outfits to try and look the most like rappers we could. For my pictures I decided to dress my rapper up in what I felt like he would look the most rapper-esque. I chose bleached pants and a slightly big shirt to show how he likes to dress casually, but fashionably. I chose to get pictures of him on a dock looking into the sunset and I took pictures of him sitting on his roof . Both pictures used the natural lighting I mentioned in my previous blog post. It turned out ridiculously clean and it did not really come out looking like a staged photo shoot. To take pictures we utilized my group member's Nikon camera which produced high quality images. We were planning to save our pictures onto the school's computers, but no school computer has an SD card reader, so we have to wait another day for an actual laptop that can read an SD card.

No comments:

Post a Comment