DAY 15: Shot Types and Clothing
For my pictures of my artist, I decided to mostly use long and medium shots to create a sense of intimacy and to show off his whole outfit as well. If I were to use mainly close-up shots, then the sense of intimacy would be less defined as you could not see the artist's whole body and it would be too close for comfort in my honest opinion. The medium shots provide the whole picture of my artist and what I would want "The Come Up's" audience to see. I want his clothing, his apparel, his stature, etc. to be the focal point of each and every one of my pictures. I had him wear a t-shirt with designs that catch attention and pants that had rips and chains on them so it would signify his Come Up. Also it shows that he is humble as he does not spend an extremely large amount of money on designer clothing and chains. He likes to continue his life with simple clothes that do not make him stand out from the Average Joe.

No comments:
Post a Comment