DAY 7: Mock Covers and Pictures
Today, my group and I decided to think about what props and backdrops we needed for our pictures. We decided that one of our covers could be a recreation of J.Cole's 2014 Forest Hills Drive album cover. This picture would feature one of the group members sitting on the roof of a house looking off into the distance. We feel like this image actually resonates within the hip-hop and rap community because it is J.Cole's one of, or best albums. We think that this picture could intrigue our audience and give them a reason to check out what the magazine is about.
On the other hand, I decided to continue crafting a mock magazine since we do not have our pictures yet. I used a template from Canva.com that a thought would be the most aesthetically pleasing. I then thought of my main story which will be about Ken Walden who is a rapper who wants to get his name out there. So I will feature him as my main story to try and boost his numbers/audience. My smaller story will be about Snoop Dogg giving tips on how to become a successful icon in the hip-hop/rap industry. This will help people who are famous but not successful enough to cause an impact on the rap game to start becoming prevalent.

No comments:
Post a Comment