DAY 17: Crafting the Cover
Since I have my pictures, I decided to begin creating my magazine. I used all the elements I have talked about previously to create the best cover I could create that would encapsulate the feeling of a true hip-hop/R&B album. My headlines have to do with other news going on in the hip-hop industry while the main story will be about the new rapper "K. Walden" and his come up into the industry. On the right side of my cover I placed the issue of the magazine which is the November issue of "The Come Up." The actual picture on the cover is my artist sitting on his roof looking off into the distance with the skyline providing the background of the picture. I like to think of this image as K. Walden is looking off into what he has and must accomplish to boost his career to a point where he is satisfied in what he has achieved. But unknown to the audience, K. Walden will never be satisfied and will always hunger for more influence and success.

No comments:
Post a Comment