Thursday, October 24, 2019

Day 3 Pt. 2

DAY 3 Pt. 3: White Text
So, I've been having extreme technical difficulties with the previous blog. I took some text from the genres of rap and all of my text turned white. I've been working on this for a few days, but to no avail. I searched up many videos to try and fix this problem, but i seem to just be unable to fix this white text problem. On all of my other blog posts this isn't an issue, it is just THIS ONE POST. I've constantly checked all my other blogs and that made me realize it's a problem with the highlighting tool. For some odd reason, the highlighting tool can't be deleted once it's been put on so the text will just have to stay white. This is extremely disappointing, because I'm sure that none of my other blogs will have this problem and this one blog will be the only one that stands out when it isn't any less important than all of my other blogs. Overall, this white text problem is extremely aggravating and it's just permanently going to stay like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment